site is dedicated to the service department of the Vokswagen dealer in Springfield, VA. I am interested in any experiences
you may have had with this group. I no longer patronize this establishment, for the reasons listed below. I advise you strongly
not to give them your business as well. They do not care about you or your vehicle. They only care what's in your wallet.
In other words, I would not trust this delearship AT ALL.
I have added links for their sales and parts
departments if you'd like to share any experiences with them as well.
This site is still under construction, but
if you have stories, please send them and let me know if I can use them on the site. The current list of examples of Service
received in Springfield include:
1) Being double billed. I have written them three times (respectfully and truthfully
each time), and received one RUDE response.
2) Receiving car with no coolant, causing overheating and almost blowing
3) Not fixing (even partially!!) a simple problem with 3 tries, each time saying it was FIXED.
the finish of a car by using a caustic substance on the finish.
5) Recommending I replace the oil pan at a multi-hundred
dollar cost. That was 120k miles ago, and it's still fine.
6) Replacing a fog light and scratching up the finish around
7) There is probably more, but that's all I can remember at thie moment..
Please send your
stories to the email link below!! Also, please email me if you know of good places for VW service in the Northern Virginia
area -or- if my stories help you avoid a bad experience in Springfield.
Visitors in 2003: 1400
through 2007: 8300
I'm glad to spread the word here.
I apologize to those who sent in stories that I havent posted. I will do my best to make updates soon.